Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Inner Dæmon?

OK ...I gotta share my daughter's dance interpretation of National Popcorn Poppin' Month. Very touching.

Note: If anyone knows how to rotate a .mov file, please leave a comment. Thanks.

INVENTING: My animal spirit. This is kinda cool. I'm sure in the next few weeks this'll be forwarded to you a dozen or so times from your secretary or your sister. And they'll say in their email "this is pretty cool..."

Always the dot-dot-dot.

What is a dæmon? Your inner-animal-spirit.

Honestly ...I don't snort when I laugh. You've got to believe me.

Go here ...'click' dæmon at the top. Then 'click' Meet Your Dæmon. Answer 20 questions.

I did it twice ...both times I came up a raccoon. Modest, sociable, assertive, outgoing, and competitive. Yup. Modest. That's me!!! Sophistra.

Sadly, I hate to break it to that site's creators, but I have already forgotten what movie I was supposed to be noticing and, even if I did remember, I'm thinking it'd probably be a little too juvenile or fantasy-geeky for me. I've never played D&D in my life and I ain't about to start, now.

And when I wasn't finding my animal spirit, I was almost finishing my television pilot (laugh now, but when I'm at the Really Awards and beatin' up Johnny Fairplay, we'll see who's laughing), reading a book, watching Survivor, The Office, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, bowling, surprise partying, and more.

1 comment:

Myndi said...

Apprently I'm a whippet. Great, I'm a dog. I'm modest (sure), sociable, inquisitive, proud and relaxed. Aren't whippets kind of spazzy dogs? So confusing. The movie is The Golden Compass, and it looks very geeky, yes.