Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Skipping and Skipping

SKIPPING: The FedEx man brought my Blackberry 8830. A grown man shouldn't skip ...but I was. So much happiness in the world, today.

AND, SKIPPING: Not only is tonight the American Idol premiere, but upon my visit home at lunchtime I found roma tomatoes, cilantro, and peppers sitting on the counter along with two avocado. My wife stopped at the market, folks, and we're having a little Idol Viewing Party ...woo hoo! Salsa and guacamole will be prepared and will be consumed. Oh, yes ...Don also has a "Never Perfect Guacamole Recipe." Ask me about it.

PROMOTING: My good friend's photography business. I've linked his blog at the right for quite a while, now. I hope you're not going to tell me you didn't ever look at it ...if I have it linked here, it ain't for me. It's for you!!! I just want to make your lives better. Below is an example. He's based in Grand Rapids so check him out. Let him take pictures of you or something.

No comments: