Monday, January 28, 2008

My Brother and the Securty Guard

Curious as to what you're about to read? It's a conversation between my brother, a grocery store manager, and his rent-a-cop. The original conversation is here.
The DonniEgo Community Theatre Players
present
The Crazy Conversation II:

G= The Security Guard B = My Brother

G: Hey did you see that girl with all the holes in her jeans?
B: No.
G: Yeah, if she was in the mall she would get kicked out. You know we do the security for *something*- Mall, and that is against the rules. It is distracting to customers. We would kick her out; she would have to go home. It was on the news, too, that we kicked her out of the mall.
B: Oh.

(later that day)

G: Hey, Don's-Brother. Ya know that hand basket over there? I saw it just sitting there on the register
B: OK.
G: Yeah, it had a broken jar of applesauce in it. I went to pick it up and I was like, "WHOA!!!" And you know you could smell it and I got it on my hands.
(my brother walks away)

"Hey you know they say you can find anything on the internet."
- As observed by The Security Guard

2 comments:

EJ said...

I picture this security guard as the janitor from "Scrubs".

Myndi said...

I picture him more like that guy Benny from L.A. Law...