Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Weezer Stuff

LISTENING: I told you there's no need for you to scour the Internet searching for Weezer news. The new single can be heard here, unless I can embed the player in some slick way. If you go to the site, it just plays and plays and plays and plays and plays.

DAMNING: The Girl Scouts and their tasty cookies. How am I supposed to get washboard abdominals with 10 boxes of Peanut Butter Patties sitting in my cupboard? Do I have to eat 7 or 8 cookies in a single sitting, you ask? You want me to be happy, right?

WRITING: A friend gave me an awesome little piece of writing software and I'm bull rushing ahead on the screenplay. Bull rushing, I tellz ya. What about the reality show concept, you ask? Crap, man! First you 'judge' me on my gluttonous cookie consumption and now you're all over me for my lack of follow thru ...get off my back.

AND WRITING: As always, Wednesday is the day you can read my American Idol recap and I have to say my write-up today is an all-time top 10 recap from yours truly. I make Al Queda jokes, and if you can't joke about Al Queda, what can you joke about, I always say.

OK, I've never said that, actually.

OBSESSING: I just listened to "Pork and Beans" for the 7th time in a row. I wish I was kidding.
I don't give a hoot about what you think.

-Rivers Cuomo lyric from "Pork and Beans" single


No comments: