Friday, April 25, 2008

Serious Hit

REELING: Project Washboard took a serious his this past week. I'm the type of person who likes to assign blame, so I'll blame my 5-year-old and the two birthday cakes that occupied my fridge and I'll blame sadness for overindulging on a double cheeseburger or two. Comfort food. Hey, I didn't invent the phrase, only perfected it.

REDIRECTING: You. To spunkybean's What a Week It's Bean feature. Great stuff there, this week!

WEEZING: Just look at the new CD cover for Weezer's upcoming album. Does it make you as happy as it makes me? I'm guessing not. But look at it, anyway (and click on the picture below for a bigger image).
READYING: For a busy weekend. Bowling banquet, tonight. Daddy-Daughter Day at my daughter's pre-school, tomorrow, followed by the funeral for my friend. Then its home, pack, and hit the road outta town for a cross-state trip to celebrate a nephews First Communion on Sunday followed by the return-trip cross-state.

NAPPING: On my couch, Sunday night. I'll be watching sports and all the stuff I Tivo'd from the weekend.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: