Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I Miss Talking about Me

It's been a while since I talked about myself, and its really bringing me down. I have this backlog of important stuff in my life I want to say and report, and by golly, I keep forgetting.

UPDATING: Project Washboard (my mission to have washboard abs by my June 27 trip to Miami) is really going well. I'm down 10 pounds from when I started, I've taken a whole 2 inches off my equator, and Sunday night I ran 5 miles, outside, without stopping. Plus, I'm going to start attending a suburbanite boot camp 1 evening and 1 morning each week. I've even stopped gorging on fast food at lunchtime. Things are happening, baby!

DRAGGING: Today. The Red Wings v. Penguins Stanley Cup Game 5 went into three overtimes and I stayed up like a total fool and watched it all, and my Red Wings ended up losing. To keep my awake, I turned to pretzels and Double Stuff Oreos and any dietitian will tell you that 7 cookies with 2percent milk after midnight it not the best way to lose the extra "L Bs".

WISHING: A happy birthday to blog-friend, EJ, who writes with me on spunkybean.com and also on his own blog, A Nickel for the Swear Jar.

There's so much more to tell, I could write all day long. But instead I'll make you wait 'til tomorrow. Here a clue: it'll be something Don-related.

No comments: