Monday, February 11, 2008

Time to Call it a Day

RELAYING: A friend of mine was sitting in the Las Vegas airport trying to catch an early flight home and heard the following:
"Attention to the man who left his false teeth and hearing aid in the bathroom. IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, please return to pick up your property."
Too good not to share.

OBSERVING: Funnyordie.com. As if Will Ferrel, Nick Swardson, and Demetri Martin weren't hysterically funny and cool already, they are hitting the road and college campuses in order to promote this website and their movie projects. They visited my Alma Mater, Michigan State, this past weekend and I'm bummed I didn't know about the show in advance - I would have totally gone. Details of the show are sketchy (pun), but I'm sure it was a blast.

CREATING: A funnyordie.com account. It's like Facebook, MySpace, or YouTube, I guess, but for comedy and comedians. Perfect. Now I just have to be funny.

BEANING: spunkybean continues to happen. We're bringing on writers, finding our niche, and Ben Cossar and I are going to tweak the site just a bit so you all can find stuff easier and share stuff easier with other people ...because I'm sure you are talking about the site and the clever stuff there all the time, right? Don't tell me if you aren't ...my fragile ego can't take it.

SNAKING: My drains. I'm lucky to have the pleasure of buying a 'snake' and clearing out clogs in two drains at my house, this evening. I've heard from people who've done this that its quite likely I'll pull my soul and/or deepest fears from deep in the nether regions of my home's drains. Like a really hairy, soap scummy version of a Ouigi Board. I may 'find myself' tonight ...or just be disgusted.

No comments: