Friday, February 08, 2008

Freakin' Out

Ok, not really freakin' out. But, well, kinda.

FREAKIN': I just read an article that quoted Michael Eisner and he said the Writer's Strike is over. I'm not linking the article, but 'search' "writer's strike update" and I'm sure you'll find it.

FREAKIN' 2 (Electric Boogaloo): Lost. As if it could get any better, it goes and gets better. It heightens, it adds new characters, it introduces the possibility of time travel, meta physics, and talking to dead people ...and I don't bat an eye. 2 shows down, 6 to go in this strike-shortened season, but I'm currently living solely for Thursdays. Are you a casual fan? Shame!!! Go to spunkybean right now and read EJ's (formerly known as The Nickel Guy) recap of last night's show. Read my comments ...leave your own comments. Come on, people ...help me make spunkybean like a real website. I can't do it without you. I love you. Your hair looks GREAT, today. You've done something different, haven't you? Well ...I love it. Go to spunkybean.

FREAKIN' 3: Just heard on the radio that Scott Weiland is getting back together with his Stone Temple Pilots band mates for a possible summer tour and, well, they won't say any new songs or a new albums, but a boy can dream. How ...FREAKIN' ...AWESOME!!! Right?

'Tis all.

No comments: