Monday, July 02, 2007

Goin' Larry King on ya, again

Because I don't have American Idol twice-weekly to keep me focused, I can't blog.

Sad, really.

Some random stuff, however...I just heard on the radio that the baby from Nirvana's "Nevermind" CD is 17."Nevermind" came out my senior year highschool-slash-freshman year college ...I don't ever want the year 2011 to come because that will mean that CD is 20 years old(er) and ...well ...then ...I will be, too.

I wonder if more milestone moments happened pre-17-years-old or post-? I often lament my accomplishments (or lack thereof) and think I've wasted many years where I could have been making millions, writing bestsellers, and making multiple appearances on Leno, Letterman, and O'Brien.

A joke I wrote ... Frenchman Tony Parker won the MVP and his team won the NBA championship, and South American Angel Cabrerra won the US Open this weekend proving once again that immigrants are entering this country and winning the sporting events that Americans simply don't want to win.

No comments: