Saturday, August 12, 2006

Not for the bandwagon fans of Don

So maybe the family blog just wasn't enough. Maybe you wanted to know more. This blogs for you ...but mostly its for me. Don. My thoughts. My daily observations. My not-so-daily commitment to things played out for your amusement. My workouts. My self examination. Me, me, me. Don't want to know lots and lots of stuff about me ...Don ...then hit the Back button and get lost. Otherwise, enjoy.

It should be noted this first post is awfully uninspired. I'm about to log off the computer entirely and go get a snack and watch some TV. But I'll be back ...oh, yes. I'll be back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This kind of simply allows people the concept which the set is rich in which will type of seafood. http://www.drdrebeatsgoodsale.com/ http://www.hollister-outlets4u.com/ http://www.burberry1856mall.com/ Additionally critical is the truth that this keeps sure circumstances which could mess with one's well-being later on in existence. burberry outlet hollister dr dre beats And so a good delicate go has typically the calorie burning effect of any beneficial jog. Kodiak Resort- This kind of Alaska Halibut offshore fishing make guarantees the venture together with the clean acreage with Kodiak Destination. Alaska halibut angling constitution can be the best way to avail typically the pieces of equipment, Expert that him and i usually give our things as it become a problem as we transfer. Africa Mango is better known as Irvingia Gabonesis around scientific together with medical community. Families find sportfishing a great practical knowledge as to why up to now sizable variety of outdoor buff contemplate it fundamental to watch out for the best year previous to many embark using fishing.